My mom shared this recipe with me a while back, I think she may have gotten it from my sister.
It’s an extremely quick and easy recipe to make, and the muffins are naturally moist.
It is also wonderful to use for those couple of bananas that have gotten a little too ripe.
The only thing you may not have on hand are the blueberries but worth buying some!
Click here to our “Yummy Monday” page and browse through our collection of recipe!
Banana Blueberry Muffins
YIELD: 12 regular size muffins
Preheat oven to 375°
3 large ripe bananas
3/4 C sugar
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/3 C melted butter
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 C flour (I actually like to add another 1/4 C – I think they just bake up a bit nicer)
1 C blueberries (I like to add about another 1/4 C just to be in blueberry heaven!)
* Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
* Add sugar and egg.
* Add melted butter.
* Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into to banana mixture.
* Add blueberries and gently stir them in.
* Pour into 12 well-greased muffin cups
* Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until browned and toothpick comes out clean.
I told you it was very easy to make and they are delicious!